University Day: 2023
OPEN TO U.S. UNIVERSITIES + U.S. CITIZENS ONLY
AFRL/RW is soliciting leading-edge research from new academic collaborators that currently do not have a relationship with AFRL/RW. However, AFRL/RW will consider all U.S. Universities’ proposals. AFRL/RW intends to award short-term seedling projects only in the following five research areas that will allow AFRL/RW Government researchers to assess the value and the partnering relationship feasibility, technical quality, and return on investment.
- Weapon Airframe Systems Technology
- Navigation & Estimation Technology
- Lethality, Vulnerability, & Survivability
- Cyber Resiliency Security Research for Precision-Guided Munitions
- Strategic Planning, Prototyping, & Experimentation
Proposal(s) submitted in response to this CALL that are selected for award are the results of 2 full and open competition and in full compliance with the provisions of PL 98-369, the Competition in Contracting Act of 1984.
**If selected, virtual presentations will take place on 21 June 2023