In support of agility, innovation, and the development of transformational capabilities, our Innovation and Collaboration Facilitation Team provides the capability to rapidly respond to AFRL/RW initiatives with partnership opportunities, methods, ideas, and solutions not readily available to, or within, the Federal Government to expedite AFRL/RW-developed technologies to the Warfighter. This can include:
- Strategy Development
- Ideation Techniques
- Facilitation Methods
As prototyping increasingly becomes an important component of various innovation and collaboration activities, identify and develop opportunities that may lend themselves to either direct or future prototyping.
in·no·vate to make changes in something established, especially by introducing new methods, ideas, or products
col·lab·o·rate to work jointly on an activity, especially to produce or create something
Engagement through Facilitation
- Facilitating collaboration- connecting stakeholders to form meaningful partnerships, reduce redundancy, and provide relevant SME input.
- Speeding up and improving processes- applying proven innovation and facilitation methods to enhance the rapid advancement of concepts and overcome impediments or roadblocks.
For more information regarding the facilitation services DI offers AFRL/RW, click here.
- Tech Sprints; Process Sprints; SBIR Kick-Off Sprints; Design Sprints
- Strategic Planning
- Hosting and coordinating speaker series, events, and conferences with top SMEs in industry, academia, government, and military in high-value topic areas (visit the Doolittle Institute YouTube channel to access recordings of past events)
- Workshop design and facilitation- optimizing discussions and providing strategies to lead cross-functional teams to achieve faster solutions
- Agile & Innovative Project Support- helping Air Force customers and stakeholders navigate unique projects and initiatives to deliver best possible outcomes
Strategic PlanningSPRINTSpeaker Series
Engagement through Collaboration
In addition to events held on-site, the Doolittle Institute also supports regional entrepreneurship and innovation efforts such as the Northwest Florida Forward Entrepreneurship and Innovation Council, the Defense Entrepreneurs Forum, and the Economic Development Council.